Center 327 multi frequency acoustic calibrator 125Hz and 250Hz
You will find this article in our Webshop
This a special multi-frequency calibrator. In contrast to normal calibrators with 1000Hz, the center 327 uses 125Hz and 250Hz.
This calibrator with 125Hz and 250Hz is useful for testing weighting filters or for a quick screening test for microphones.
Sound calibrator to adjust sound pressure meters according to IEC 942 class 2. This device allows to calibrate the complete measurement chain. With such device you can perform absolute SPL measurements with a microphone and a PC based audio analyzer like our measurement systems.
- Fullfills requirements according to IEC61672 class 2
- For microphones 1" and 1/2" (23.8mm and 13.6mm)
- center frequency 125Hz and 250Hz
- level 94dB +/- 0.5dB
- temperature drift 0,015 dB/ºC
- distortion <3%
- size 63 x 103 x 54 mm
- power supply 9V battery (not included)