In this section, we cover important aspects of audio measurements.
Our focus covers:
- measurement microphones
- Our special focus is on USB measurement microphones
- How to measure high sound pressure levels above 120dB?
- Ultra low noise measurements
- sound level calibrators. How does a Bruel&Kjaer 4231 work
- room acoustics ISO 3382 reverberation time RT60
- Speech intelligibility STI STIPA according to IEC60268-16
- psycho-acoustics e.g. loudness measurement in sone
- measurement results from our high-end audio analyzer APX555 with interesting devices
- test signals for electro-acoustic measurements
- Wow& Flutter measurement according to IEC386
We will contantly expand this section. Currently, the german section is larger, but this will change during time.
In additon, if you have suggestion for any topics related to audio measurements, let us know.