Behringer ECM8000 calibrated
You can order this article directly in our webshop
Behringer measurement microphone ECM8000 individually calibrated in a precision pressure chamber
This package includes a calibration file für REW (Room Equalization Wizard) as req. file
This measurement microphone ECM8000 by Behringer is widely used, because it has an excellent price performance ratio.
This microphone is basically a 1/4" electret capsule in a 1/2" housing. It fits to typical sound level calibrators.
Unfortunatly, the frequency response varies strongly from microphone to microphone. The original package does not contain an individual calibration certificate.
A measurement of the frequency response requires a professional setup to acieve realiable results. Even for the sensitivity (mv/Pa), you will require a sound level calibrator
We use a professional measurement equipment to calibrate the ECM8000 individually.
This setup consists off:
- Audio Analyzer Audio Precision APX555
- Reference microphone G.R.A.S. 40AE
- Precsion pressure chamber Spektra SQ 4.2
- NTI IS1002 switcher ICP/P48
- Sound level calibrator Bruel&Kjaer 4231
The package contains:
- Behringer ECM8000 (new)
- Calibration chart from us including sensitivity (mV/Pa), frequency response as .pdf and as ASCII file
- Calibration file für REW (Room Equalization Wizard) as req. file
You can find an example calibration report here